1. Register online here.
2. On the day of the class, print, sign and bring the Liability Release Form.
3. Please bring a check made out to “Atlanta Kendo Kai” for the $80 fee (plus $20 if you opted for a shinai) for the 8-week beginners session.
4. If you did not opt for a shinai in the registration, order and bring a shinai. Make sure to order your shinai early so it arrives on time for the first practice.(Recommended online Kendo shops)
5. Come wearing comfortable, loose fitting clothes for exercising.
6. Class starts promptly at 5:00pm. Please arrive a few minutes early so we can get your paperwork processed.
If you have any questions or concerns, click here to send us an email.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the dojo!
Atlanta Kendo Kai