The next session for Beginners 1 and 2 classes starts on July 13, 2019 – Saturday.
For those who are planning to join please do the following:
1. Register online here.
2. On the day of the class, print, sign, and bring the Liability Release Form.
3. If you chose to pay with a check in the online registration, please bring a check made out to “Atlanta Kendo Kai” for the $80 fee (plus $20 if you opted for a shinai) for the 8-week beginners session.
4. If you did not opt for a shinai in the registration, order and bring a shinai. Make sure to order your shinai early so it arrives on time for the first practice. (Recommended online Kendo shops)
5. Come wearing comfortable, loose-fitting clothes suitable for exercising.
6. Class starts promptly at 5:00 pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early so we can get your paperwork processed.
If you have any questions or concerns, click here to send us an email.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the dojo!
Atlanta Kendo Kai