Dear Atlanta Kendo Kai Members,
As announced, the Annual Registration process for the All US Kendo Federation (AUSKF), SouthEastern US Kendo Federation (SEUSKF) and of our dojo, Atlanta Kendo Kai is now ongoing.
If you wish to participate in any AUSKF/SEUSKF event such as a tournament or promotional testing this year, you will have to register and pay the appropriate dues for AUSKF/SEUSKF. Otherwise, you will just have to renew your registration with our dojo.
The deadline for the registration and payment of fees is February 4, 2012.
We have outlined the requirements and fee schedule below and divided them between AUSKF/SEUSKF and Atlanta Kendo Kai registration. We apologize if these may seem a lot, so if you have any questions or concerns please approach either Barr sensei or Oliver senpai after class. You may also email us at: [email protected].
– Atlanta Kendo Kai
1. Required form: Please download, print and sign the form SEUSKF AGREEMENT AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY.pdf .
2. Payment of fees: Please make one check payable to “SEUSKF” for the amount of $70 for Adults aged 18 and over or $50 for Youth aged 17 and under. Attach this check to your completed and signed SEUSKF liability form.
3. Breakdown of the fees are as follows:
Adults: AUSKF Annual Fee – $40 ; SEUSKF Annual Fee – $30 = Total $70
Youth: AUSKF Annual Fee – $25; SEUSKF Annual Fee – $25 = Total $50
Atlanta Kendo Kai Registration
1. ALL members of the dojo are required to register online to update member information AND submit a printed and signed liability form for 2012 even if you have previously submitted a registration and/or liability form in the past. We are doing this to update our member records.
2. 2012 Members Contact Info Update: Please update you information online using this link – https://www.atlantakendokai.
org/2012-members-contact-info-. Your information will be transferred over a secure 256-bit encrypted connection. update/
3. Required form: Please download, print and sign the form Atlanta-Kendo-Kai-
4. Payment of fees: Please make a check payable to “Atlanta Kendo Kai” for the amount of $20 which is our annual dues. Attach this check to your completed and signed Atlanta Kendo Kai liability form.